TREK Lisa is an ankle boot model made of high quality genuine leather. The company TREK puts a great emphasis on comfort and functionality, so that the shoes are perfect for everyday wear. These boots are hydrophobed to protect the feet from moisture during wet weather. The most genuine leather is treated with 3% fat content impregnation, whereas the leather of this model TREK Lisa contains 11% of it. It keeps the leather's beautiful look and doesn't let the water come inside the boots. TREK Lisa is available in dark red color that can be easily matched with any outdoor outfits. The upper is made of smooth leather. The anatomic design of inner sole provides comfort while walking.
Tabulka velikostí CROCS
Jakou velikost byste si měli pořídit?
Boty Crocs si pořizujte ve stejné velikosti, na kterou jste zvyklí v evropském číslování. Při vybírání mějte také na paměti, že klasické modely Crocs (Classic, Baya, Crocband apod.) jsou navrženy tak, aby měla noha v botě vůli. Pokud máte poloviční velikost, doporučujeme objednat další celé číslo.
|Polyester / Microplush
|Water repellent Nubuck or Smooth Leather
|Shoe sole mounting method:
FOOTWEAR SELECTON GUIDE
- When selecting the shoes make sure that the size and width match your feet taking into consideration individual characteristics.
- While trying the shoes on, it should feel comfortable, should not be tight (especially around the toes). Bear in mind that the feet swell throughout the day, further adding 1-1,5 sm in foot width and length.
- Pay attention (or check with the salesman) to each model’s purpose: casual shoes, office footwear, hiking shoes, outdoor recreational footwear etc.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- TREK shoes are not designed to be worn in extreme conditions. Not wearing suitable footwear according to the season, as well as for purposes other than it has been created for, will cause the lost of consumer appeal and appearance, the sole can lose its form.
- After each use, perform shoe care and maintenance, remove the dust and dirt and use suitable shoe care products depending on the material of the product. Care recommendations for different types of materials can be found also in this manual.
- Footwear should be dried at the room temperature. It is prohibited to dry shoes on the radiator or use any other heating devices. When putting the shoes on, use a shoehorn to maintain the proper shape of the heel counter. When taking off the shoes, do not step on the heel counter to avoid its deformation and outsole tear.
- Shoes with outer straps and elastic bands are specially designed so they can be captured easily while putting the shoe on, it is prohibited to pull the straps and elastic bands directly.
- It is not recommended to overtighten the laces in the ankle area.
- The sole of TREK shoes is not resistant against benzine, diesel, oils and acid. Thus do not allow any chemicals to get in contact with the bottom of the shoe.
- Do not expose the shoes to any mechanical stresses.
- Those with orthopedic deviation need to purchase specially designed shoes. TREK shoes are not dedicated for this purpose.