TREK Super Men's
TREK shoes are made of genuine leather in the Urals, the central part of Russia, applying the best traditions of footwear craft. Our young company constantly renews the manufacture process, as well as the quality control system. These shoes are ideal for trekking, outdoor activities and as well for daily city life. Every city has its own source of pride. Let us introduce you to Trek footwear. TREK means the Way. Each of us has one's own way. We choose a way to to success, to new heights, goals that are worth fighting for. Our mission is to provide people with freedom and comfort regardless of weather conditions. Our goal is to produce high quality footwear respecting the best traditions of Russian shoe craftsmanship. Trek footwear is made from materials produced in Russia. These are high quality shoes manufactured from one-piece genuine full grain leather, which is 2.0 mm thick and with waterproof impregnation. According to our tests, the embossed anti-slip outsole made of thermo-elastoplast (TEP) is characterized by the frost resistance up to -50°C and has a high coefficient of friction. The reinforced heel and toe cap as well as reinforcing elements on the sides of the shoe provide an additional protection for feet. A hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial inner sole retains the heat, and the anatomic design of the inner sole provides the comfort while walking.
Tabulka velikostí CROCS
Jakou velikost byste si měli pořídit?
Boty Crocs si pořizujte ve stejné velikosti, na kterou jste zvyklí v evropském číslování. Při vybírání mějte také na paměti, že klasické modely Crocs (Classic, Baya, Crocband apod.) jsou navrženy tak, aby měla noha v botě vůli. Pokud máte poloviční velikost, doporučujeme objednat další celé číslo.
|Inner material:||Polyester / Microplush|
|Upper Material:||Water repellent Nubuck or Smooth Leather|
|Shoe sole mounting method:||three-component adhesive|
FOOTWEAR SELECTON GUIDE
- When selecting the shoes make sure that the size and width match your feet taking into consideration individual characteristics.
- While trying the shoes on, it should feel comfortable, should not be tight (especially around the toes). Bear in mind that the feet swell throughout the day, further adding 1-1,5 sm in foot width and length.
- Pay attention (or check with the salesman) to each model’s purpose: casual shoes, office footwear, hiking shoes, outdoor recreational footwear etc.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- TREK shoes are not designed to be worn in extreme conditions. Not wearing suitable footwear according to the season, as well as for purposes other than it has been created for, will cause the lost of consumer appeal and appearance, the sole can lose its form.
- After each use, perform shoe care and maintenance, remove the dust and dirt and use suitable shoe care products depending on the material of the product. Care recommendations for different types of materials can be found also in this manual.
- Footwear should be dried at the room temperature. It is prohibited to dry shoes on the radiator or use any other heating devices.
- When putting the shoes on, use a shoehorn to maintain the proper shape of the heel counter. When taking off the shoes, do not step on the heel counter to avoid its deformation and outsole tear.
- Shoes with outer straps and elastic bands are specially designed so they can be captured easily while putting the shoe on, it is prohibited to pull the straps and elastic bands directly. It is recommended not to over tighten the laces in the ankle area.
- The sole of TREK shoes is not resistant against benzine, diesel, oils and acid. Thus do not allow any chemicals to get in contact with the bottom of the shoe. Do not expose the shoes to any mechanical stresses. It is not recommended to use shoes with the leather outsole in wet environments.
- Those with orthopedic deviation need to purchase specially designed shoes. TREK shoes are not dedicated for this purpose.
Hi, we assume you are in Czech Republic.
If not, change below please.